1. We teach you how to READ music. Music is a universal language that we are skilled in teaching you how to understand and read.
2. The largest and most qualified private teaching faculty in St. Thomas, who will teach you the music you want to learn.
We have 15 music teachers with either University training or professional performance experience. With multiple teachers for Guitar, Voice, Piano, Violin, Viola, Drums, Bass, Singing, Brass, Woodwinds, Rock Band, Blues/Jazz Band, Pop Band, Calypso Band, Reggae Band and Recording Engineering, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your needs. Our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn.
3. Music Lessons in Guitar, Voice, Piano, Violin, Viola, Drums, Bass, Singing, Brass, Woodwinds, Rock Band, Blues/Jazz Band, Pop Band, Calypso Band, Reggae Band and Recording Engineering in one location.
This saves our students time and money as one family can sign up for music lessons on multiple instruments on the same day. We offer lessons to students of all ages and levels. Read more about Music Lessons>>
4. Playing a musical instrument (as opposed to only listening to music) engages practically every area of the brain at once.
5. Playing music engages the visual, auditory and motor cortices of the brain.
6. Disciplined, structured practice in playing music strengthens brain functions.
7. Playing music requires the use of fine motor skills, which are controlled in both hemispheres of the brain.
8. Musicians solve problems more effectively and creatively, in both academic and social settings.
9. Musicians have higher levels of executive function, which involves planning, strategizing and attention to detail.
10. Musicians exhibit enhanced memory functions.
11. We provide music education for the whole family--from toddlers to seniors. We offer private and group music lessons for children and adults.
12. We offer a special PAY PER MONTH FAMILY MUSIC PLAN. Pay monthly as you go. No registration fee. NO CONTRACT! Choose piano, guitar, drums, violin or voice for private or group lessons. Pay each month in advance for private or group lessons. As low as $35.00/half-hour private music lessons per week. We'll waive the $75.00 registration fee, if you sign up. Cannot be combined with any other G-Clef offer.
13. Special $115 Rate offered to those who join the REFER 5-A-MONTH PROGRAM